12th Annual Graduate Student Forum Showcases Research – Eli Broad College of Business _ Michigan State University
12th Annual Graduate Student Forum Showcases Research
Graduate students in the School of Hospitality Business participated in its Graduate Student Forum on Friday, April 21 at the Henry Center on campus. Now in its 12th year, the annual spring tradition allows graduate students in the School to present their research and answer questions from fellow students and faculty and staff members.
“The idea is to give students an opportunity to hone their speaking and presentation skills and their ability to think on their feet – all in a supportive, friendly environment,” says Melissa Bankroff, graduate programs coordinator for the School. She welcomed the audience and introduced each graduate student, saying, “We have helped prepare these scholars, and now they get to showcase their knowledge and skills. Congratulations to each of them https://library.iit.edu/.”
The students, each one a candidate for the degree of Master of Science in Hospitality Business Management, worked throughout the semester with faculty mentors. After their presentations, a lunch was served to the entire group in the Atrium.
Following is a list of the students, their presentation topics, and their faculty mentors:
* Abigail Schultz (MS Hospitality Business ’17) Identifying the Dimensions of an Attendee’s Event Experience (Dr. Jeffrey Beck)
* Jiayuan Wang (MS Hospitality Business ’17) The Impact of Motivational Factors on Users’ Engagement and Social Influence on Social Network Sites (Dr. Lu Zhang)
* Farida Rafizade (MS Hospitality Business ’17) The Effect of Service Recovery and Speed on Satisfaction in Response to Negative Online Reviews (Dr. Lu Zhang)
* Zhenqi (Bruce) Tan (MS Hospitality Business ’17) Hotel Revenue Management Model: A Summary of Forecasting Methods, Customer Perception of Distribution Channels and the Future of HRM (Dr. Lu Zhang)
* Grabmyessay plagiarism Zixuan Wang (MS Hospitality Business ’17) A Look into Customer Responses to Restaurant Service Failure under Different Acculturation Strategies (Dr. Carl Borchgrevink)
* Beibei Qian (MS Hospitality Business ’17) Factors Influencing Intention of Mobile Hotel Booking Application Use (Dr. James Kim)